Types of Clients:
- Persons seeking greater work fulfillment and satisfaction.
- Persons “stuck” at mid-career, pre-retirement or post-retirement.
- Persons whom upper management is grooming for greater responsibility.
- Working mothers and fathers challenged in balancing work, family responsibilities and personal wants and desires.
- Persons whose professional careers are impacted by downsizings.
- Ministers beginning new assignments, and/or in difficult assignments, and/or redefining their career paths.
How do we work together?
- Most of my coaching is by telephone or SKYPE.
- The first contact is a 30 minute free session where we decide if a coaching relationship is suitable for the goals and aspirations you have.
- Ongoing sessions are usually 50 minutes long.
- We may work on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. The frequency is negotiable.
- You lay out the long-term and session agendas for our work together.
- As your coach, my job is to listen, affirm your success, guide your thinking in the areas of concern and interest to you, ask questions that help you set action steps, move you forward on your actions steps, deepen the learning you can take from it and help you integrate your learning into your daily living.
- We work from a contract that lays out the frequency, fees and contact methods and describes the mutual expectations you and I have for our coaching relationship.